Where can I pay my Restitution?

Beginning September 11, 2015, the Lucas County Juvenile Court began accepting online payments via Credit or Debit card for Restitution as well as Fines and Court Costs at  Make a Restitution Payment  

Payments can also be made in person by cash, check, or credit/debit card in the Clerks Office of the Juvenile Justice Center, 1801 Spielbusch Avenue, Toledo, OH 43604.

Show All Answers

1. What kinds of cases are heard at the Juvenile Court?
2. Where can I pay my Fines and Court Costs?
3. What is Mediation and why was my case referred to that Program?
4. Where can I pay my Restitution?
5. How do I file a continuance on my case?
6. How do I figure out Child Support payments?
7. Can I get an extension on my Traffic Fines?