Change of Billing Address

The Lucas County Treasurer’s office requires written notice every time a property owner wishes to change a billing address

Property owners wishing to update a single parcel may use our online Real Estate Change of Name and/or Address Form.

Owners of multiple parcels should notify us of billing instructions and/or changes via any of the following manners:

  • Written letter or note via mail
  • Via fax (419-213-2121)
  • Email