When Should You Go To the Ombudsman

Contact the Ombudsman after you have first addressed your concerns with the following:

  • The caseworker with whom you are working
  • The caseworker's supervisor
  • The Supervisor's manager
If you do not know who to contact and need help finding the correct person to speak with, please call (419) 213-3200 to ask for assistance.