Lucas County Board of Commissioners declared an emergency and encourage citizens to avoid public offices. Please do not come to our office unannounced, follow the guidelines below. We are open and operating under: S.E.T.
S-SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: The Auditor’s Office will take appointments via Facetime, and conference calls. See contact information below. Email, text or call.
E-EMAIL QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FORMS: Please email requests and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
T-TEXT A QUESTION TO (419) 309-7877
Last, please call our consumer hotline at (419) 213-4406.
Please use one of the options above before coming to our office.
A list of departmental phone numbers is listed below:
Deed Transfer/Conveyance (419) 213-4439 Board of Revision (419) 213-4424
Education and Outreach (419) 213-4406 CAUV/Homestead (419) 213-4873
Dog License/Vendors License (419) 213-4443
Finance (419) 213-4329
Disbursements (419) 213-4328
Tax Accounting (419) 213-4446
Special Assessments/Tax Exemptions (419) 213-4154
Payroll (419) 213-4348
Weights and Measures (419) 213-4447
Real Estate/Appraisal (419) 213-4142
AREIS Online offers significant mapping and imagery features:
County Map -
- Search by address or intersection.
- Identify parcels one at a time.
- Select multiple parcels by free-hand, box, polygon or line.
- Select parcels by buffer.
- Measure distance, area, and latitude/longitude.
- View aerial orthophotography (top down) for different years.
- Download or print maps in different sizes and formats.
- View map layers including floodplain, soils, zip codes, census tracts, building footprints, market areas, school districts, and more. For additional information about the County map layers, see AREIS Layers page.
Front Structure Photos - Street level imagery is taken every 6 years via the county-wide Revaluation.
- View street-level imagery for different years for virtually every property in Lucas County.
- Zoom in and out on the image.
- Expanded photos for large printing.
- Download and print photos.
See a problem with a photo? Help improve our accuracy by reporting the problem. Please remember to tell us the address or parcel number of the property when reporting a problem.
- Images are captured north, south, east and west to provide a 360-degree view of every property and parcel.
- View imagery from different years, back to 2004.
- Zoom in and out on Pictometry images.
- Export an image into a PDF document.